The Government Decree approved the Regulation on the Export Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan, which defines its main tasks.
So the main tasks of the Agency are:
- participation in the implementation of state policy in the field of development and support of exports, assistance in the implementation of state programs for the development of export potential;
- implementation of information and consulting support to exporters on marketing, pricing, transport logistics, certification, standardization and quality control, tax and customs administration, including abroad, the conditions for access to foreign markets on the principle of “one window”;
- assistance in finding a foreign buyer and support of the negotiation process until the conclusion of the export contract, including its preparation;
- ensuring interaction with ministries and departments of the republic, khokimiyats of regions and districts (cities) to promote national export products abroad, access for exporters to information about export support measures, available benefits and preferences, tasks and functions of authorized state bodies;
- support of the electronic foreign trade platform with the maintenance of a database of domestic exporters, products and services, assistance to business entities engaged in production and export activities to access the leading international e-commerce sites;
- implementation of the program ” Made in Uzbekistan ”to promote domestic brands and products abroad to confirm the integrity of domestic manufacturers as reliable suppliers of quality products, including through the annual national exhibition“ Made in Uzbekistan ”, industry and regional exhibitions and fairs of goods, as well as participation in international exhibitions and presentations;
- organizing and conducting educational seminars and trainings for exporting organizations, business forums for business entities in foreign countries on foreign trade issues;
- financial assistance to exporting organizations on the implementation of international systems of standardization and certification both in the republic and abroad, registration of national products with foreign authorized bodies, as well as exhibition stands and participation of enterprises of the republic in international trade fairs, presentations and advertising campaigns, including in the promotion of traditional national products and brands to potential markets.