Areas of Law Firm competences
The Law Firm practices:
legal protection of business in the Republic of Uzbekistan. Business in the country continues to develop at a rapid pace, and at the same time, the number of conflicts related to entrepreneurial activity, including illegal interference of the state in entrepreneurial activities, increases.
To succeed in this or that business, it is necessary to enlist the support of an experienced lawyer. The lawyer’s firm S.Verenin’s legal group has developed a package of assistance aimed at providing legal protection for businesses in all situations.
In our firm, principals receive much more than protection! The integrated approach we apply guarantees that the assigned tasks will be solved in the shortest possible time, as well as with the maximum benefit for you. At the same time, we will do our utmost to reduce the risks in the tax, economic, administrative, and legal fields, especially when inspecting your business.
We create for safe working conditions, in advance revealing and eliminating violations in your company!
Our specialists excel at the intricacies of doing business, as well as in matters of economic legislation, are aware of all the changes in the regulatory framework, according to which we constantly expand the range of assistance that provides reliable legal protection of business. At the same time, we guarantee complete confidentiality of the information provided by the principals and the services rendered.
Types of support
Our support in the field of business protection includes following:
- Business support in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Profit repatriation by foreign investors and counterparties.
- Recovery of debt arising from dividends and contracts signed with foreign companies.
- Creditor’s rights protection in case of debtor’s bankruptcy
- Property protection in case of unwarranted arrest or inventor.
- Consulting and protection in the tax disputes.
- Legal support in the disputes over insurance payments, development of recommendations when preparing for transactions with insurance companies.
- Legal protection of property against illegal tampering.
- Legal support in the contracts and other deals involving foreign partners.
- Intellectual property protection.
- Family law.
- Inheritance law.
- Assistancein registration of a trademark.
- Assistance in obtaining a patent for industrial property objects.
- Execution of decisions of foreign arbitration courts in Uzbekistan.
- Opening a representative office of a foreign company in the Republic of Uzbekistan on a “turn-key basis”.